This Starter Kit includes items that will stimulate your loved ones cognition.
All products are dementia friendly for early to moderate onset.
This Sensory Tool Kit will promote hand-eye coordination, dexterity, increased concentration and encourage reminiscing as well as socialization. Your loved one will once again find purpose in their day through these activities.
A great tool to have in the home for caregivers to use along side your loved one.
- Wooden ABC board. Going back to basics with this puzzle will create a sense of accomplishment for your loved one. Letters can be easily placed on the board and will promote hand-eye coordination and problem solving skills
- Wooden Peg Fit Game. Hand crafted in Canada and suitable for independant exploration or with a friend
- Reminisce about the good old days, 1940's! This large print reading material will bring your loved one back to a moment in time and will help them refelect on key moments in their life
- Horse Tray Puzzle. This 35 piece dementia friendly puzzle will create a sense of nostalgia and serenity. Your loved one will be guided by the same image located on the puzzle tray
- Rubber Bird Puzzle-Lauri's crepe rubber puzzle is soft, bright durable and even washable. This puzzle includes an assembly guide beneath the puzzle. Simply remove the guide for a more challenging puzzle! This dementia friendly puzzle will help your loved one concentrate and feel a sense of accomplishment
- If your loved one is easily overwhelmed by "normal" books then this beautifully written story by Emma Rose Sparrow will surely be welcomed. A large print short novel that is easy to read and adult friendly. A great tool for independant use or with a caregiver
Wooden Memory Matchstick Chess Game is specially designed to focus on memory, color distinction and comprehension. This game can be played four different ways. Instructions are included
Wooden Hexagonal puzzle will provide your loved one with the ultimate brain teaser