This Super Kit includes items that will stimulate your loved ones cognition.
All products are dementia friendly for early to moderate onset.
This Sensory Tool Kit will promote hand-eye coordination, dexterity, increased concentration and encourage reminiscing as well as socialization. Your loved one will once again find purpose in their day through these activities.
A great tool to have in the home for caregivers to use along side your loved one.
- Dementia friendly 35 piece "birds in a basket" tray puzzle. Your loved one will be guided by the same image located on the puzzle tray
- Wooden Peg Fit Game. Hand crafted and suitable for independant exploration or with a friend
- The Sewing Box. Reminisce about the days when sewing was a priorty and clothing was handmade. This activity comes with large magnets and board to fill your sewing box plus 3 template pictures to have your loved one duplicate
- Wooden Matching Game. This beautifully hand crafted matching game will help with hand-eye coordination and concentration
- The Happy Book-Birds. This brightly coloured picture book explores all different species of birds and their names. A great tool to read through independantly or with a caregiver
- Reminisce about the good old days, 1940's. This reading material will bring your loved one back to a moment in time when life was carefree and fun
- Rubber Bird Puzzle-Lauri's crepe rubber puzzle is soft, bright durable and even washable. This puzzle includes an assembly guide beneath the puzzle. Simply remove the guide for a more challenging puzzle! This dementia friendly puzzle will help your loved one concentrate and feel a sense of accomplishment